All content, which can be uploaded and shared through the EasyZoom services will be described as „content“ in the following terms and comprises all kinds of photos, designs, sketches, scans, texts, comments and other digital media.
- You must be 13 years or older to register on EasyZoom.
- You must not upload, post, share, annotate any content protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights without the prior approval of the copyright owner.
- You are solely responsible for your content that you submit, post, and display on the EasyZoom service.
- You must not upload, post, share any content, which shows/describes illegal, offensive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material (e. g. violence, pornography, drugs).
- You must not use EasyZoom or its affiliated websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You must not share your password with any other persons and have to keep your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other EasyZoom users.
- You must not copy, hack or modify any elements of the EasyZoom website and software (e. g. code, design, name, trademark, logo, proprietary information) without prior written consent form EasyZoom.
- You must not access EasyZoom's private API by any other means other than the EasyZoom application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from EasyZoom including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any EasyZoom members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any dangerous computer code like worms or viruses through the EasyZoom services.
- You must not, in the use of EasyZoom, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your EasyZoom account. While EasyZoom prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that EasyZoom cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the EasyZoom service at your own risk.
- You may use the embed functionality of EasyZoom to embed your own content on your own websites. However, you must not embed content of other users without their permission.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the EasyZoom service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- You must not use EasyZoom for diagnostic or therapeutic patient use. The measurement tools in EasyZoom may contain errors and display wrong numbers. Therefore, also the measurement tools must not be used for patient care.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the EasyZoom service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove the account and access of any user, who is inactive or who acts against the Terms.
- We reserve the right to change usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We provide our website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE EASYZOOM SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- In case of a court trial, the location of court trial is exlusively in Cologne, Germany.
Intellectual property rights
- EasyZoom does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the content that you upload / post / write on or through the EasyZoom Services. By displaying or publishing any content on or through the EasyZoom Services, you hereby grant to EasyZoom a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the website in any media formats through any media channels, except your content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the EasyZoom services.
- You agree that we may place advertisement alongside your content.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the EasyZoom Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your content on or through the EasyZoom Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your content on EasyZoom does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of content you post on or through the EasyZoom services.
- EasyZoom contains content of other users and other EasyZoom licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through EasyZoom.
- Although the EasyZoom is normally available , there will be occasions when the Site or other EasyZoom and its services are usually permanently available on the internet. However, it may be that for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control EasyZoom and its services may have downtimes (go offline). Also, although EasyZoom will normally only delete content that violates this agreement, EasyZoom reserves the right to delete any content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by EasyZoom in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, EasyZoom encourages you to maintain your own backup of your content. In other words, EasyZoom is not a backup service. EasyZoom will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the EasyZoom Services, or the loss of any content.
- To present your content, EasyZoom digitally processes your content, which may change parts of your content.
You agree that EasyZoom may automatically analyze your uploaded images with Deep Learning / Machine Learning algorithms to improve the user experience and to perform research on medical images. In fact, EasyZoom aims to create algorithms which recognize patterns in images, which may e. g. help to diagnose diseases automatically in the future. The analyses of your images can be performed on the EasyZoom servers as well as on 3rd party computers.
- EasyZoom provides different paid plans as “Pro”, “Premium”, “Medical”, etc. We reserve the right to modify these plans and change prices from time to time. We will then give you an e-mail notice of the changes at least 30 days prior to becoming effective.
- EasyZoom provides a marketplace for selling your images. We reserve the right to decline selling your content for any reason. Also, we reserve the right to change the royalty fees paid to you. However, we will notify you at least 30 days prior to changing royalty fees.
© 2018 EasyZoom. All rights reserved.